If you've done this all before, then please just click the link below -
Get me to the Upload/Manage Pics page now!
If not, then please take a moment to read and understand how the upload page works.
- When you click the 'Get me to the upload page now!' link, you will be taken to a page with a list of already created categories/folders. You can create your own folder/categories inside these
- Just click the 'New Category' button at the top left and then create your own new Title with your name and/or callsign.
- Then choose which existing category/folder (Parent) you want to put your new folder into, then click 'Save' in the top left.
- Once you click 'Save', you will be taken back to the first screen and you will now see you have your newly created folder sitting under the 'Parent' that you previously chose.
- Now it's time to upload your photos into that folder, by simply clicking the 'Manage Images' next to your folder name.
- Here you will find a box where you can just drag and drop your images off the desktop, either individually, or, using the 'Add Files', you can choose to find your pictures on your computer and then add them as a group of pictures, instead of individually.
- Now that you've added them, all you need to do is click the 'Start Upload' button and wait until the upload has finished.
- After all your pictures have uploaded you will see a list of these pics as thumbnails. Under the heading 'Description', you will see the word 'Edit'. Here you can click on each individual picture and add some extra information if you choose - you don't have to, it's completely up to you.
- When you click 'Edit' you will be taken to a page where you can now write a brief comment into the 'Description' and then hit 'Save', or if you've started with the first picture, you can click 'Save and Next' to take you through all your pictures and add a description.
- After you've finished with your pictures, just click the button in the 'Pics from the Past' box to take you back to the Gallery where you can now view all you're pictures.
If you experience any problems or difficulties, then drop us a line via the 'Contact / Subscribe' link and we'll get back to you, or better still, come up on the Sewing Circle and have a chat with the gang.